Customer Service & Privacy
Shipping & Returns
Our promise to you
At PureShowers.co.uk your happiness and satisfaction is our primary concern. Therefore, we make the following promises to you our valuable customer:
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase - for any reason - you can return the purchase to us for a full money back refund on the purchase price (within 7 days)*.
- If the shower filter does not fit in your shower system for some reason (such as your shower hose or taps are not standard) then you can send the unused product back to us in the same condition and we will happily refund your purchase price.
How much does shipping cost?
- To find out your shipping cost - put items in the shopping cart, on the cart contents page just click the Calculate Shopping Cost link above the sub-total.
How we ship
- We use Royal Mail and GFS to do most our shipping
- You have the ability to choose from a range of shipping options:
- Next Bus. Day Tracked (order will be sent the following day for Next Business Day Delivery and trackable online)
- Royal Mail AirSure - AirSure for overseas orders, tracked in the UK and delivery time depends on country (generally 3 - 5 days in Europe)
- Royal Mail 24 - Aim is for 1 business day (not a guaranteed or tracked service, if you need it guaranteed and tracked, please go for the Next Bus. Day option).
- Royal Mail 48 - This is the best and most popular shipping option. Aim is for 2 business days. Economically priced and also is given priority handling by Royal Mail (over Free Shipping). It is not a guaranteed or tracked service. Again if you need something guaranteed and tracked please go for the Next. Bus. Day option.
- Free Postage - This is 2nd Class Royal Mail shipping and can take up to 15 working days.
- We reserve the right to alter your shipping method to any better or equivalent level of service. Or to seperate the contents of your order into seperate postal packages (all sent at the same time).
- In line with Royal Mail policies lost packages are classified as lost after 15 working days from the date of your order being shipped (apart from services that have guaranteed delivery timelines). We kindly ask that our customers please give all packages at least 15 working days to be delivered. After which time we kindly request that customers give us prompt notification of any loss/damage in email to email@example.com and please work with us and our postal service to resolve any loss/damage products as quickly as possible.
- When you are ready to go to the check-out, select the shipping option you want and shipping will be calculated for you, you will get some of the above options (depending on what you have bought).
ReturnsAll returns please email us first at: firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve an RMA number.
- The cost of returning goods to us is the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers must take reasonable care of goods, packaging & contents of packages before they are returned to us, in cases of damage or deterioration, we reserve the right to charge for any reduction in value and deduct this from the refund that is to be issued.
Privacy & Security
All personal information collected and used from the PureShowers.co.uk website will be processed in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act. The data you provide is safeguarded under the terms of that act.
To prevent third parties from gaining insight into important and necessary order information, all sensitive data will be sent with a 256 bit SSL-encoding in this shop. SSL is a contraction of secure socket layer and designates an encoding standard. The detail 256 bit describes the currently highest level of this encoding process. So you can shop safely and secure in the knowledge that all your information is being transported safely. Please click on the Verified image on any of our secured pages to view our SSL Verification information.
In order for you to access the PureShowers.co.uk shopping cart, you will be required to register. We will ask you to provide your name, address, telephone number and a valid E-mail address. Personal details will not be published alongside advertisements or requests, and are for the sole use of PureShowers.co.uk to help us to assist you with the successful purchases. In addition site members will also be contacted by PureShowers.co.uk if we are in a position to assist members in sourcing desired products.
Email addresses are collected in order to send registrants their chosen password, providing them with online registration details. Email may also be used to deliver information to members on site updates and new equipment listings.
We now process your direct payments through our 256 bit Secure Server, therefore any sensitive information you enter into our website has the strongest encryption placed on it whilst traveling over the Internet. We do not store your full credit card number in our database.
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help customise your experience.
'Cookies' are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store such things as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a "memory" for the website, enabling it to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
Strictly necessary cookies; these cookies allow the website to remember what is in your shopping cart for instance.
Performance cookies; these cookies help the website to understand how pages are performing, things such as what pages are most popular.
Functionality cookies; these cookies hold information about your choices on the website, such as if you change language or currency.
Advertising cookies; this website works with Google to give you the most relevent ads in the Google advertising box, these cookies are set and managed by Google.
PureShowers.co.uk is an independent trader and information supplied to this site will be treated in confidentiality. You have the right to access all personal information submitted to PureShowers.co.uk and rectify any inaccuracies on the information supplied during registration, if you wish for your information to be removed at anytime please write to: email@example.com stating so.
Conditions of Use
When you visit PureShowers.co.uk or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PureShowers.co.uk or osCommerce or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Visitors may post reviews so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. PureShowers.co.uk reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant PureShowers.co.uk a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant PureShowers.co.uk and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify PureShowers.co.uk for all claims resulting from content you supply. PureShowers.co.uk has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. PureShowers.co.uk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from PureShowers.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Our total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the purchase price for the goods supplied by us to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred. We shall not be liable for any injury (other than death or personal injury) damage or loss, including consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty of contract or in any other way. Adamantine Consulting Limited (T/A PureShowers.co.uk) cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with a specific instruction contained in the catalogue, this website or provided with purchased products. All Shower Filters sold by PureShowers.co.uk are sold to customers with condition that customers are responsible for knowledge of the suitability and compatibility of the shower filter with their own shower equipment. Adamantine Consulting Limited (T/A PureShowers.co.uk) cannot accept any liability for any damages to customers or customers equipment in the event of failure to install a Shower Filter as per installation instructions or in the event that the shower filter is incompatible with the customers shower equipment. Customer's statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
Please see our Product Disclaimer
Product cartridge duration given on this website are approximate for normal water conditions. In areas where water quality is below normal, cartridge duration may be less than quoted.
By visiting PureShowers.co.uk, you agree that the commerce laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and PureShowers.co.uk
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please:
Call 0800 612 7174